Robbins Collection Hours
The Robbins Collection reading room is open Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Location of the Robbins Collection
The Robbins Collection is located in Boalt Hall, Berkeley Law, at the University of California, Berkeley. (campus map)
- City of Berkeley surface parking lot at Oxford Street, Allston Way, and Kittredge Street. Enter from Kittredge Street.
- City of Berkeley Center Street Garage, 2025 Center Street between Shattuck Avenue and Milvia Street.
- City of Berkeley Sather Gate Garage, located on Durant Avenue between Dana Street and Telegraph Avenue. Enter from Channing Way or Durant Avenue.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Student Union Garage, located on Bancroft Way just West of Telegraph Avenue.
- Street parking. Read all parking restriction signs carefully. The rules and times are strictly enforced by the City of Berkeley.
There are very limited parking accommodations on campus for drivers displaying legal disabled parking permits. Some free parking spaces are reserved for the disabled in the Martin Luther King Jr. Student Union Parking Garage on Bancroft Way, just West of Telegraph Avenue by Zellerbach Theater. When all designated spaces are full, drivers with permits may park at no charge in non-designated spaces within the garage. City of Berkeley street parking is available at no charge to cars displaying current disabled permits.