Welcome to the UC Berkeley Law Library Virtual Reading Room! We are happy to provide you with this virtual reading room as a quiet place to study “alongside” your classmates. A few reminders:
- Please keep your microphone on mute to eliminate background noise.
- You may post study related questions in chat for your classmates.
- If you would like to go into a private breakout room with a few other students, privately chat the host and they can create a breakout room for you.
- The host will send a notice 10 minutes before the Virtual Reading Room ends. This automatically closes all breakout rooms.
- In the event of Zoom bombing, inappropriate chat, etc., the host may end the Virtual Reading Room.
The Virtual Reading Room will return during the exam period at the end of November.