Welcome to the UC Berkeley Law Library Virtual Reading Room! We are happy to provide you with this virtual reading room as a quiet place to study “alongside” your classmates. A few reminders:
- Please keep your microphone on mute to eliminate background noise.
- You may post study related questions in chat for your classmates.
- If you would like to go into a private breakout room with a few other students, privately chat the host and they can create a breakout room for you.
- The host will send a notice 10 minutes before the Virtual Reading Room ends. This automatically closes all breakout rooms.
- In the event of Zoom bombing, inappropriate chat, etc., the host may end the Virtual Reading Room.