Using Other Libraries on the UCB Campus
The Law Library maintains a separate catalog and circulation system from the other libraries on campus. Your UCB campus ID is your library card for all libraries on campus. When you get your campus ID, an account at the other libraries will be automatically created.
Note: Unlike the Law Library, some libraries on campus charge fines for overdue materials. Please note the date when items are due, and remember to renew your items before fines are incurred. We suggest that you return items in person and ask for a receipt. Unfortunately, once fines are charged by another library, we cannot have them removed.
- Main Library (Doe/Moffit) Circulation and Borrowing Policies
- Other UCB Libraries' Circulation and Borrowing Policies
- Proxy Card Application for Other Libraries on the UCB Campus
- OskiCat - Online catalog for UC Berkeley; does not include Law Library records
- Melvyl - Online catalog for the entire UC system