The law help desk only supports OS X 10.12 and higher.
- Click on the finder icon (the two faces in the dock), then Go, and Connect to Server.
- Type in smb://dc3/Data, and click on the + icon to add it as a favorite. Click on Connect.
- Type in the username/password (provided onsite) and check Remember this password in my Keychain.
- You will now have access to the Shattuck office files
- To add printers, click on the finder icon (the two faces in the dock), then Go, and Connect to Server.
- Type in smb://dc3/Public (don’t need to add it to favorites). Click on Connect.
- Double click on the file ImageRunner6275.command
- Type in the password you use to log into your Mac at the prompt (note: there won’t be a visual indication that you’re typing in the password) and hit enter.
- It will take several minutes to install. You can close the screen after it finishes (says [process completed]).
We will be at the Shattuck office during onsite orientation to assist with issues, otherwise you can contact us before then by emailing email@example.com.