Welcome to the 2023 James Patterson McBaine Honors Moot Competition. The final round of oral argument will be held in March and judged by judges and justices from state supreme courts, federal district courts, and federal circuit courts.
Questions about McBaine 2023?
firstname.lastname@example.org | McBaine Directors Max Segal and Lauren Trombetta
email@example.com | McBaine Academic Director Greg Washington
Please note that registration for McBaine 2023 has been extended to midnight on Sunday, November 20, 2022. All interested participants must register for “McBaine Honors Competition” 295.3J sec. 001 through CalCentral as well as submit the Side Preferences & Conflict Form by this deadline.
- 2023 McBaine Rules
- 2023 McBaine Calendar
- 2023 McBaine Updated Record
- 2023 Side Preferences & Commitment Form
- 2023 Class Conflicts Form will be posted here
- 2023 Brief Scoring Rubric will be posted here
- 2023 Oral Argument Scoring Rubric will be posted here
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Helpful Materials (including winning briefs from past years)