The 15-Minute Lawyer – FREE Workshop Series – Laws Entrepreneurs Should Know
Our Practicum students will present a quick 15-minute overview presentation on a particular area of law (topics list below), followed by 45 minutes of Q&A.
Monday evenings at Berkeley Law
Boalt Hall, Room 12. 6:30-7:30 PM
- 3/20/2017: Non-Profit Formation / 501(c)3 Application / For-Profit Hybrids
- 4/3/2017: Demystifying Contracts; Common Business Agreements
- 4/10/2017: Hiring Workers, Contractors, and Volunteers/Interns
- 4/17/2017: Protecting Intellectual Property
- 4/24/2017: Attracting and Maintaining Investor Relationships
Livestream link: http://fb.me/newbusinesspracticum
Immigration Law and Entrepreneurship Workshop
Immigration Attorney Anne Harrison, from Immigration Strategies, a law firm in Marin, will be presenting a workshop on common immigration issues for entrepreneurs as part of a special guest lecture at the New Business Practicum class. Join us to learn about immigration law as applied to start-ups!
Boalt Hall, Room 141. 3:30-5:00 PM