- This event has passed.
The Fifth Waseda University and UC Berkeley Joint Symposium on Professional Legal Education on “Influence of American Legal Education in East Asia: Japan, China and South Korea”
Thursday, April 4, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
Sho Sato Program in Japanese and US Law, Berkeley Law
Waseda University Institute of Clinical Legal Education
- Shigeo Miyagawa, Professor of Law, Waseda University Law School, Tokyo; Chair of Clinical Legal Education Committee of Japan Association of Law Schools (JALS)
- Charles D. Weisselberg, Shannon Cecil Turner Professor of Law, Director of the Sho Sato Program, Berkeley Law
- Xiangshun Ding, Professor of Law, Director of the Comparative Law Program, Renmin University School of Law, Beijing
- Catherine Fisk, Barbara Nachtrieb Armstrong Professor of Law, Berkeley Law
- Namhee Kim, Esq., Licensed Attorney in South Korea and New York; Visiting Scholar, Berkeley Law
- Jaewan Moon, Professor of Law, Hankuk University of Foreign Studies School of Law in Seoul; President of the South Korea Association of Constitutional Law
- Atsushi Shiraki, Esq., Lecturer in Law, Waseda University Law School
- Qin Xiang, Esq., Licensed Attorney in China; Visiting Scholar, Berkeley Law
The symposium program can be found here.
No registration is required.
For inquiries, contact email@example.com.
Events are wheelchair accessible. For disability-related accommodations, contact the organizer of the event. Advance notice is kindly requested.
Interested in subscribing to a weekly email digest of Berkeley Law events? Learn more here.