- This event has passed.
Berkeley Law Conversations: The Constitution & the Lessons Learned
Thursday, January 21, 2021 @ 12:50 pm - 2:00 pm
The last weeks – the challenge to the outcome of the presidential election, the events in Washington on January 6, the impeachment of President Trump, the end of the Trump presidency, the inauguration of a new president – raise profound constitutional issues. What lessons should be learned from all of this about the Constitution and American government?
- Erwin Chemerinsky, Dean, Berkeley Law, Jesse H. Choper Distinguished Professor of Law
- Kathryn Abrams, Herma Hill Kay Distinguished Professor of Law, Berkeley Law
- Jonathan S. Gould, Assistant Professor of Law, Berkeley Law
- Kristen Holmquist, Director, Experiential Education, Berkeley Law
- Asad Rahim, Assistant Professor of Law, Berkeley Law
Watch the live stream here at 12:50 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 21.
The Dean’s Office will email the Berkeley Law community the Zoom link to join on the morning of January 21.
Events are wheelchair accessible. For disability-related accommodations, contact the organizer of the event. Advance notice is kindly requested.
Interested in subscribing to a weekly email digest of Berkeley Law events? Learn more here.