- This event has passed.
[CDO] Summer 2020 (Virtual) Check In & Share Out
Monday, July 13, 2020 @ 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Summer 2020 is challenging and unprecedented. We know that your summer internship is not what you or your summer employers had planned. Come join PIPS Counselors Sara Malan and Melanie Rowen for an opportunity to check in. We want to hear what you all are doing and how your summer internship is going! We also hope to provide a space for you to share and learn from each other.
Some of the questions we hope to discuss include:
- How is it going overall?
- How are you making the remote schedule work for you?
- What practices have you adopted to make it work?
- How is communication going with your supervisor? What have you learned to make that work well?
- Any tips/tricks to build community among other interns? If things are going well, please share! If they’re not, come for ideas after how to shift things.
- How are you balancing your summer job with other things you’re engaged with this summer (e.g. activism, family responsibilities, etc.)
All J.D. students are welcome to join! Please RSVP here to get the Zoom link.
Questions? Contact Sara Malan in the CDO.
Events are wheelchair accessible. For disability-related accommodations, contact the organizer of the event. Advance notice is kindly requested.
Interested in subscribing to a weekly email digest of Berkeley Law events? Learn more here.