- This event has passed.
[CDO] Specialty Externships & Clerkships Panel
Tuesday, February 21, 2023 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Many specialty courts hire judicial externs and law clerks! In addition to building your legal research and writing skills, these opportunities are great for developing a strong foundation in a particular practice area. Federal bankruptcy and Department of Labor judges and clerks in the Bay Area will discuss their work and the externship and clerkship experiences in their courts. The bankruptcy court is actively hiring for summer externs!
Confirmed panelists include:
- Judge William Lafferty (Bankr. N.D. Cal.)
- Judge Charles Novack (Bankr. N.D. Cal.)
- Judge Susan Hoffman (Department of Labor Administrative Law Judge)
- Judge Stewart F. Alford, IV (Department of Labor Administrative Law Judge)
- Jasjit Mundh ’21 (Department of Labor Administrative Law Clerk)
Lunch will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please RSVP here.
Questions? Contact Anna (email@example.com) in the CDO.
Events are wheelchair accessible. For disability-related accommodations, contact the organizer of the event. Advance notice is kindly requested.
If you have any photos or video from your event that you’d like to share with Berkeley Law for possible use in our digital and print marketing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in subscribing to a weekly email digest of Berkeley Law events? Learn more here.