- This event has passed.
[CDO] Alumni Clerks in Government
Wednesday, March 15, 2023 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Hear from alumni panelists in state and federal government careers about their varied judicial clerkship and career experiences.
Confirmed panelists include:
- Mona Taylor ’13 – CA DOJ, Deputy Attorney General; former law clerk to Chief Judge Lawrence J. O’Neill (E.D. Cal.); Judge Sandra M. Snyder (E.D. Cal.), and Judge Lee Yeakel (W.D. Tex.)
- Michael Gaffney ’15 – DOJ Civil Division, Federal Programs Branch, DC; former law clerk to Judge Patti Saris (D. Mass.) and Judge Stephen Williams (D.C. Cir.)
- Ben Takemoto ’15 – DOJ Honors – Civil Division, Federal Programs Branch, DC; former law clerk to Judge Theodore Chuang (D. Md.) and Judge Karen Moore (6th Cir.)
- H. Luke Edwards ’16 – Oakland City Attorney’s Office; former law clerk to Judge David Carter (C.D. Cal.) and Judge Ronald Gould (9th Cir.)
- Kevyn Armstrong-Wright ’18 – assistant Federal Public Defender (N.D. Ala.); former law clerk to Judge Gray Borden (M.D. Ala.)
- Raja Krishna ’21 – DOJ Honors – Antitrust, SF; former law clerk to Chief Justice Daniel Winfree ’81 (AK Supreme Court)
For questions, please contact Anna Han, Director of Judicial Clerkships, at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Zoom link will be sent in the CDO Programs e-mails.
Events are wheelchair accessible. For disability-related accommodations, contact the organizer of the event. Advance notice is kindly requested.
If you have any photos or video from your event that you’d like to share with Berkeley Law for possible use in our digital and print marketing, please email email@example.com.
Interested in subscribing to a weekly email digest of Berkeley Law events? Learn more here.