- This event has passed.
CAPS General Body Meeting
Wednesday, January 19, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Join the Consumer Advocacy and Protection Society (CAPS) on January 19 from 1-2 PM to find out how you can get involved with CAPS this semester!
Ways to get involved:
- Organize speaker events
- Plan and attend national and international conferences
- Submit public comments to the FTC, CFPB, DFPI, HUD, etc.
- Work on amicus briefs
- Write to legislators on policy issues
- Be a research assistant to Berkeley Law professors
- Develop the Consumer Law Journal at Berkeley Law
- Lead projects to fight consumer scams, fraud, and crime
Events are wheelchair accessible. For disability-related accommodations, contact the organizer of the event. Advance notice is kindly requested.
Interested in subscribing to a weekly email digest of Berkeley Law events? Learn more here.