- This event has passed.
Berkeley-Tsinghua Conference on Transnational IP Litigation
Thursday, January 21, 2021 @ 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
One event on Friday, January 22, 2021 at 4:30 pm
One event on Thursday, January 28, 2021 at 4:30 pm
One event on Friday, January 29, 2021 at 4:30 pm
Transnational IP Litigation at a Time of Trade Tension
Full series (4 sessions): $250.00
Single day: $75.00
Academics, non-profit, government and students: complimentary
- What impact have bilateral trade tensions had on private IP dispute settlement between the United States and China?
- What practical strategies should rightsholders consider?
This conference will be online.
Day 1: January 21, 2021 4:30 to 6:30 P.M. (PST)
Day 2: January 22, 2021 4:30 to 6:30 P.M. (PST)
Day 3: January 28, 2021 4:30 to 6:30 P.M. (PST)
Day 4: January 29, 2021 4:30 to 6:30 P.M. (PST)
- Hon. Ray Chen, Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Hon. Jeremy Fogel, Exec Director, Berkeley Judicial Institute; former Director, Federal Judicial Center; former District Judge, ND Cal
- Hon. Andrew Guilford, former District Judge, CD Cal
- Hon. Kent Jordan, Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Hon. Randall Rader, former Chief Judge, Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
Events are wheelchair accessible. For disability-related accommodations, contact the organizer of the event. Advance notice is kindly requested.
Interested in subscribing to a weekly email digest of Berkeley Law events? Learn more here.