Left to Right: SCOTUS Panel – Greg Miller (’12), Professor Tejas Narechania, Linda Lye (’99), Easha Anand (’14) & Eric Stern (CDO)
Clerkship Application Checklist 101
- Know applicable hiring timeline.
- Request letters of recommendation (typically you will need three).
- To help your recommenders, fill out and provide them with your Clerkship Candidate Questionnaire.
- Identify and perfect your writing sample.
- Draft cover letter(s).
- For best accuracy, use the court addresses listed here for federal judges.
- Perfect your clerkship resume.
- Obtain your transcripts.
The CDO’s Judicial Clerkship Office is here to help!