Paying Foreign Individuals and Suppliers



For detailed information about providing payments to foreign individuals who are invited to the campus by Berkeley Law hosts, go to the new Event Services website.  The Hosting Foreign Guests web page explains what information and forms each host is responsible for obtaining before a foreign guest arrives and when this guest is on campus.

For general reimbursements with wire transfers as the method of payment, data privacy is our most important concern.  Go to the Outgoing Wire Transfers page on the blue sidebar for special instructions about how to submit this type of transaction to Campus Shared Services for payment.


For services performed outside of the United States, the supplier must provide an invoice, a completed and signed Certificate of Foreign Status for Federal Withholding (UC W-8BEN) form (sections A, H and I only), and a completed Wire Transfer Request form.  Go to the International Wire Transfers page on the blue sidebar for special instructions about how to submit this type of transaction to Campus Shared Services Business and Financial Services.