Event Services website

Berkeley Law event planners will find a treasure trove of helpful advice, checklists, and templates on the new Event Services website – your primary resource for information about how to select and obtain event-related services and supplies.

Entertainment Policy

Before you make your food/beverage purchase, please take a moment to read this one-page flyer, which outlines all the relevant UC policies:

UC Berkeley Entertainment Policy in a Nutshell  (PDF) (Updated January 2016)

Ordering catering or take-out food

You may place your food and catering orders directly with your selected suppliers and then request payment via the Non-Catalog form in BearBuy. Campus Shared Services Business and Financial Services will then contact your supplier to arrange payment via the Event Planner credit card.

Entertainment Reimbursement

How to request reimbursement

The online Travel & Entertainment Reimbursement system is a web-based application used for both travel and entertainment expense reporting and reimbursement requests. Reports can be input into the system by designated preparers and are approved by designated reviewers. If you do not have preparer status, please request access via the SARA System

Once your expense report is complete, the signed report and supporting documentation must be submitted via the online Travel & Entertainment Reimbursement system.

Entertainment Reimbursement Claim Form (PDF)