From: Carol Rachwald, Registrar
To: All Berkeley Law students
Date: Tuesday, March 10, 2020
Due to the global health crisis, the Registrar’s Office will be moving our services between March 11-26 to phone and online support. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
or at 510-642-2278. For specific inquiries please see below.
- Paper transcripts: Please use our online transcript ordering system to request a paper transcript that we may mail to you: https://www.law.
berkeley.edu/php-programs/ registrar/forms/ transcriptrequestform.php
- Electronic transcripts: You can request an electronic transcript ($1.90 charge) through your ‘My Academics’ page in CalCentral. Once on your ‘My Academics’ page, scroll down to find the ‘Academic Records’ section and click on ‘Transcript – Law (Electronics)’ link: calcentral.berkeley.edu
- If you have transcripts that are already completed and ready for pick up, please email us to mail them to you or the appropriate recipient.
Verification of Attendance
- Please submit any outside forms or letter requests to our verification of attendance system. You can take a photo of your form with your camera phone and attach it to your request as a PDF: https://www.law.berkeley.
edu/php-programs/registrar/ forms/verificationrequestform. php
- If you have forms or letters that are already completed and ready for pick up, please reach out to us so that we can email or mail them to you or the appropriate recipient.
Add/Drop and Other Petitions
- You can email any late add/drop or other petitions ( https://www.law.berkeley.edu/
academics/registrar/forms/ ). Again photos are fine if you do not have access to a scanner: registrar@law. berkeley.edu
We really appreciate your understanding and flexibility during these challenging circumstances.
270 Simon Hall MC 7200
Berkeley, CA 94720