Engage. Connect. Give Back.
Ways to volunteer:
- Class Reunion Committee – Whether it’s your 5th or 50th reunion year being on your Class Reunion Committee is a great way to celebrate with old friends and support Berkeley Law. Being a committee member is easy. All you need is enthusiasm to talk with classmates, and time to participate in approximately four Reunion Committee calls. If you are interested in getting involved, please email email@example.com
- Partners in Leadership – Are you the person who likes to rally the team? If so, become a Captain in the spring Partners in Leadership (PiL) campaign. Through PiL, alumni working at over 60 companies, firms and public agencies join together to support Berkeley law. Organizations compete against each other to achieve 100% giving from the Berkeley Law alumni in their ranks in this high energy campaign. Contact Katie Fournier if you are interested in getting involved firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Recruitment – Email email@example.com to get involved
- Student Mentoring – Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved
- Alumni Chapters -If you would like to get involved with your local chapter, please email@example.com
- Student Group Engagement – Email Erin Dineen if you would like to get involved firstname.lastname@example.org