Berkeley Law Alumni Network (formerly B-Link) is your exclusive alumni directory and networking platform.
Berkeley Law Alumni Network is a closed-network platform that enables alumni from across the globe to reconnect with classmates; find alumni by practice area, geographic region, affinity group, or shared interest; share professional updates, news, photos, events, and jobs; enhance your career through your alumni connections; and find ways to stay engaged with your alma mater and fellow alumni.
You are part of a robust network of impactful legal professionals. This community-powered hub that enables you to tap into the vast benefits of your alumni family:
- Share job openings at your firm or organization.
- Find an expert in a practice area you are interested in to be a mentor or offer advice.
- Keep up with what’s happening in Berkeley Law’s centers and clinics by following their pages.
- Create groups where members of your class can communicate and make plans to come back to Berkeley for your reunion.
Berkeley Law Alumni Network is a closed network, accessible only to Berkeley Law alumni and monitored by Berkeley Law Development & Alumni Relations. You can log on using your LinkedIn account, Facebook account, or email. Registration takes only a few minutes, and you can control the amount of information that others on the platform can see about you through your profile settings.
How to get started:
- Register by creating your username and password. We suggest registering through LinkedIn. It is the quickest and easiest way.
- Follow the instructions step by step to add all of the relevant information to your profile.
- Pending approval (confirming you are a Berkeley Law grad), you’re all set to start exploring the benefits of the network.
- Post a message to say hello and introduce yourself, upload photos, browse to find people you know, and invite other alumni to join.
This is a new platform, and we are continuously working with the developer to make improvements. Your feedback is greatly valued. If you have any suggestions, trouble or questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.