Get your Berkeley Law LL.M. degree online + in-residence.
LL.M. hybrid option students complete their degree with one summer term in Berkeley bookended by two terms online (spring and fall). Students begin coursework in January online, study in Berkeley May – August, and return home in to complete a fall online semester. The benefits of the hybrid option include:
- Minimal time away from home + valuable in-Berkeley experience
- Interactive, engaging, high-quality online courses
- Rigorous academic experience with intensive, fast-paced classes
- Specifically tailored professional development programs
- Diverse curriculum that provides a solid basis in fundamentals of U.S. law and allows for customization based on individual interests
- Option to focus studies to earn a Certificate of Specialization or meet the requirements to become eligible to register for the California bar exam
Applications open August 1. Application deadline is November 15.
Curious about our other program options?
Check out all our LL.M. program options at our website here.