We have complied this (non-exhaustive) list of English language resources for incoming LL.M. students. We do not endorse or recommend any one program over another.
- UC Berkeley Summer English Language Institute. Several summer English programs offered. Incoming LL.M. traditional or thesis track students who want to take a summer sessions course should enroll as a non-degree, visiting student.
- Examples of courses available:
- USC Summer Law & English Program. To apply online, visit the following link: http://gould.usc.edu/academics/other/sle/application/apply/
In order to waive your $100 application fee, please enter the fee waiver code “uscsleapply” in the appropriate field of your online application before May 15, 2018
- YWCA English in Action. Informal English tutoring/conversation, open to UC students and family members.
- Berkeley Adult School
- English Studies Institute
- ELS Language Centers
- Language Studies International
- The English Center (Oakland)
- The American Language Program at California State University (Hayward)
- The International Education Center at Diablo Valley College (Pleasant Hill)