October 2013 ChIPs Women in IP Global Summit
October 1-2, 2013
Mandarin Oriental Hotel,
1330 Maryland Ave., SW
This October, we will again bring together women leaders from across industry, private practice, government, judiciary, administrative agencies, academia, and more. This year's agenda will include substantive panels, fireside chats and relationship-building opportunities with intellectual property's most influential, innovative and strategic leaders from Silicon Valley, Washington, DC, and beyond, who have been at the forefront of forging new ground in their fields.
Once again, a portion of the program will be reserved for the speakers' stories, which in the past have ranged from sharing with the audience the path to how they achieved their position and success, to discussing their approach to watershed decisions in their professional career and personal life. And by popular demand, we will also have a return of last year's professional photo booth.
Confirmed speakers include:
- US District Court Judge Leonie Brinkema
- US District Court Judge Faith Hochberg
- Renata Hesse, Deputy Assistant Attorney General Criminal and Civil Operations, US Department of Justice, Antitrust Division
- Pamela Ryckman, New York Times columnist and author of Stiletto Network: Inside the Women's Power Circles That Are Changing the Face of Business
- Juanita Brooks, Principal, Fish & Richardson
- Susan Davies, Partner, Kirkland & Ellis, former Deputy White House Counsel to President Obama and former General Counsel and Chief IP Counsel to the US Senate Judiciary Committee
- Lori Lesser, Partner, Simpson Thacher
- Anirma Gupta, Vice President and Deputy General Counsel, Intuit, Inc.
- Noreen Krall, Vice President and Chief Litigation Counsel, Apple, Inc.
Visit chipslaw.org for more information. Participation is by invitation only.