Make a Gift
Make an online gift, pledge, or existing pledge payment
The Boalt Hall Fund
Gifts to the Boalt Hall Fund provide immediate support for the most pressing needs of the school including student financial aid, faculty recruitment and retention, programmatic and research initiatives, clinical programs, and building projects. You will receive a receipt of your tax deductible donation automatically via e-mail.
While gifts to the Boalt Hall Fund provide the greatest flexibility in funding the law school's needs, you may wish to direct your gift to a specific area or program. Please find the list of our restricted funds below.
- Boalt Hall Building Fund (Capital Improvements)
- Boalt Hall Faculty Centennial Scholarship Fund
- Scholarship Fund
- Loan Repayment Assistance Program (LRAP) Fund
- William K. Coblentz Civil Rights Endowment Fund
- Philip Frickey Summer Fellowship
- Philip Frickey Public Law Fund
- Richard Buxbaum International Student Fellowship
- I. Michael Heyman Endowed Chair in Law
- Jurisprudence and Social Policy (JSP) Alumni Fund
- David R. Andrews Environmental Law Fund
- Death Penalty Clinic Fund
- International Human Rights Law Clinic Fund
- Samuelson Law, Technology & Public Policy Clinic Fund
- East Bay Community Law Center (EBCLC) Fund
- Berkeley Center for Criminal Justice Fund (BCCJ)
- Berkeley Center for Law, Business and the Economy Fund (BCLBE)
- Berkeley Center for Law & Technology Fund (BCLT)
- Berkeley Center on Health, Economic & Family Security (CHEFS)
- Center for Law, Energy & the Environment Fund (CLEE)
- Center for the Study of Law & Society (CSLS)
- Center on Reproductive Rights and Justice (CRRJ)
- The Honorable Thelton E. Henderson Center for Social Justice Fund
- Chief Justice Earl Warren Institute of Race, Ethnicity & Diversity Fund
- Berkeley Institute for Jewish Law and Israeli Law, Economy and Society
- Honorable G. William & Ariadna Miller Institute for Global Challenges & the Law Fund
- 2048 Project: Humanity's Agreement to Live Together Fund
- Human Rights Center
- California Constitution Center
- UC Berkeley Center for Public Law and Policy
- Korea Law Center
Student Organizations, Student Initiated Legal Services Projects (SLIPS) & JournalsTo make your gift to any of Boalt Hall's student organizations, SLIPS Projects, or Journals, simply click below and be sure to enter the name of the specific group, SLIPS project, or journal in the "special instructions or designations" box at the bottom of the on line gift page.
Other Ways to Give
- You can make gifts via checks made payable to the Boalt Hall Fund and mailed to the Alumni Center.
- You can make gifts of stock or securities by contacting Mary Ann DePianto at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510-643-2322.
- If you need assistance and would like to make your credit card gift by telephone, please call the Boalt Hall Alumni Center at 510-642-2590.
- You can set up monthly, quarterly, or yearly gifts via an electronic funds transfer between your bank and the UC Berkeley Foundation, by completing this authorization form and returning it to the Alumni Center at the address below.
Please mail gifts and correspondence to:
Catalina "Catie" Cariaga
University of California, Berkeley School of Law
Boalt Hall Alumni Center
2850 Telegraph Ave., Suite 500
Berkeley, CA 94705-7220
As you consider your gift, you can learn more about Boalt Hall’s giving societies by clicking here.
If you have any questions about making a gift to Boalt, please contact us at email@example.com or 510-642-2590.