If you are not getting the Pharos Popup asking for your username:
- If you are receiving a message like this, make sure you have connected and logged into AirBears and then try printing again:
- If you are connected to AirBears and still not receiving a popup, click on the Apple in the upper-left corner of your desktop and select Software Update...
- Look to see if there is an HP Printer Software Update available. If so, install it and restart your computer.
- Try printing again. If it still does not work, click on the Apple and select System Preferences.
- Select Users & Groups, go to your username, and click on Login Items.
- Look to see if there is an item in the list called Popup or Popup (All Users).
- If there is not, click on the + (Plus Sign) icon. You may need to click on the padlock in the lower left corner and enter your admin password first.
- In the window that appears, click on dropdown menu near the top and select Macintosh HD (or whatever you've renamed your hard drive). Then open the Library folder, followed by the Application Support folder.
- Open the Pharos folder and select Popup or Popup.app and click Add.
- Popup should appear in the list of Login Items. Click the checkbox next to Popup to hide it.
- Restart your computer and try printing again.
If you are still having difficulties printing from your Mac after following these instructions, please email email@example.com or stop by the Law Library Computer Lab (LL131) for help.