Computing services offered to students include computer labs exclusively for law students, email accounts, computer hardware and software recommendations, training on using library-based electronic resources, and software support as well as referrals to sources of help on issues that exceed our level of support.
If you are not a student at Berkeley Law, please see our section on computing for public patrons.
- Lab Hours (same as Library hours)
- Off-Campus Access to Library Databases (Proxy Server)
- Laptop Recommendations and Requirements
- Summer 2013 Computing Orientation Powerpoint Slides for LLMs
- Summer 2013 Student Computing Handbook (available online only) and Checklist for all new students
- Wireless/AirBears Information
- Support Services
- Lab Printing Information
- Printing from Your Laptop *Windows 64-bit client now available*
- How to obtain Microsoft Office software
- Staff Contact Information