bSpace (https://bspace.berkeley.edu) is the new online collaboration and learning environment at UC Berkeley. bSpace provides 1GB of secure online file storage space to Berkeley Law students. bSpace provides web publishing, file storage, and file sharing through a web browser connected to the Internet. You can access your files anywhere around the world. bSpace will also host course websites and materials for your classes.
In order to use bSpace, you must be using a modern web browser (IE, Firefox, Safari, etc.) with cookies enabled.
Please be sure to make back-up copies of all files you store on bSpace.
- Upload files for access from any computer.
- Collaborate on projects and classes using shared space.
- Create a personal website.
- Share files and folders with non-UC Berkeley users
To get started, you must:
- Create an account using your CalNet ID and Passphrase at https://calnet.berkeley.edu.
- Read through the bSpace tutorials and FAQ section are available on the bSpace website.
- Review the features of bSpace.
- Run the Training Tool in bSpace.
Step-by-step instructions for bSpace coming soon!