AROUND THE CENTER
CSLS Director's Blog (new)
Conversations in Law & Society with David and Louise Trubek, Nov. 8, 2013.
Video Series Conversations in Law and Society available here.
CSLS Exec. Director Rosann Greenspan to receive the Western Soc. of Criminology's 2014 Fellows Award.
New BELS Fellows for 2013-14 are announced.
Former CSLS Director Calvin Morrill co-authors NSF report (2013) on youth violence.
CSLS Affiliate Rachel Stern's new book Environmental Litigation in China out at Cambridge U. Press.
NYTimes op-ed "The Search Engine for Better or for Worse" by James Rule, CSLS Disting. Affiliated Scholar.
CSLS Affil. KT Albiston's op-ed (w/Shelley Correll): Yahoo new policy on working at home.
Charter BELS Fellow Alexa Koenig appointed Exec. Dir., Human Rights Center, UCB.
We invite you to visit the Philip Selznick Memorial Page with tributes, interviews and videos.
The CSLS 50th Anniversary Conference was a great success. Enjoy the photo slideshow from the event, above, or visit the conference web page here.
CSLS Fall 2014 Speaker Series
- Jan 27 CSLS Speaker Series - Calvin Morrill, Berkeley Law
- Feb 3 CSLS Speaker Series - Dylan Penningroth, Northwestern & Am. Bar Foundation
- Feb 10 CSLS Speaker Series - Simon Cole, UC Irvine
- Feb 24 CSLS Speaker Series - Kamari Clarke, Yale
- Mar 3 CSLS Speaker Series - David Harding, UC Berkeley
- Mar 10 CSLS Speaker Series - Christoph Graber, U of Lucerne
- Mar 17 CSLS Speaker Series - Ruth Horowitz, NYU
- Mar 31 CSLS Speaker Series - Benjamin Van Rooij, UC, Irvine
- Apr 2 CSLS Book Event - Doran Larson, Hamilton College (flier)
- Apr 7 CSLS Speaker Series - Susan Coutin, UC Irvine
- Apr 14 CSLS Speaker Series - Jennifer Eberhardt, Stanford
- Apr 21 CSLS Speaker Series - Christopher Edley, Jr., Berkeley Law
- Apr 28 CSLS Speaker Series - Kevin Quinn, Berkeley Law and Christopher Elmendorf, UC Davis