How do you envision your future? Do you want to become a civil rights attorney? Work for a top New York law firm? Practice cyberlaw in Silicon Valley?
With a degree from Berkeley Law, the world is your marketplace. Our Career Development Office doesn’t just connect JD students with great job opportunities. We’re committed to helping you embark on a fulfilling career in law that truly reflects your values, goals, and aspirations.
We believe in planning ahead. So beginning in your first year of study, the office will help you create a strategy for transforming your vision into reality.
View the full Career Development Office calendar here...
News and Announcements
- Summer, EIW, and Fall Recruiting (4/23/2013)
- Recruiting Season Prep: Mock Interview Program - Employer Reception (3/21/2013)
- Summer Public Interest/Public Sector Fellowship (3/15/2013)
Application and Guidelines Now Online!
- 1Ls: Your 2L Summer Job Search (2/22/2013)
Even though it's only February!
- Those With -- And Currently Without -- EIW Offers (9/7/2012)
- Still Waiting on a Callback or Offer(s) (8/28/2012)
- Accepting/Declining EIW Offers (8/21/2012)
- FIP Phase 2 Application Period Closes on 8/20 (8/11/2012)
- 2012 EIW Callbacks and Thank You Notes (8/7/2012)
- EIW Participants -- Ready for Monday? (8/3/2012)
- Open Sign Ups and Other Ways to Get An Interview (8/1/2012)
- EIW Hospitality Suites (7/31/2012)
- "Work On Your Interview Skills" (7/27/2012)
- Revising A Resume Already Attached to an EIW Bid (7/26/2012)
- EIW Participants -- Are You On Track? (7/25/2012)
- EIW Bidding Opens As Does FIP Application Window (7/23/2012)
- The 2L Public Interest/Public Sector Job Search (7/17/2012)
- FIP -- Public Interest, Govt, Small Firms Interview Program (7/12/2012)
- More About the Upcoming Recruiting Season (7/10/2012)
- Addt'l EIW Resource Now Available Online (7/2/2012)
- Evening-Weekend Hours; Addt'l EIW Info (6/18/2012)
- Two Upcoming Interview Programs and Winter Break Hours (12/2/2011)
- Holiday Firm Receptions (12/1/2011)
During the holiday season, employers often ask the CDO to forward event announcements to first-year students.
- 1L Job Search Resources (11/23/2011)
Links to some key Guides and Webcasts for your 1L job search
- The Private Sector 1L Job Search; Updated Public Sector Webcast; New Resource (11/4/2011)
- Berkeley Law Public Interest/Public Sector Summer Fellowship Program ('Edley Grants') (10/9/2011)
CDO Newswire Blog
Continue to the CDO blog here...