How do you envision your future? Do you want to become a civil rights attorney? Work for a top New York law firm? Practice cyberlaw in Silicon Valley?
With a degree from Berkeley Law, the world is your marketplace. Our Career Development Office doesn’t just connect JD students with great job opportunities. We’re committed to helping you embark on a fulfilling career in law that truly reflects your values, goals, and aspirations.
We believe in planning ahead. So beginning in your first year of study, the office will help you create a strategy for transforming your vision into reality.
View the full Career Development Office calendar here...
News and Announcements
- EIW Participants -- Ready for Monday? (7/31/2014)
- EIW Hospitality Suites (7/30/2014)
- Open Sign Ups and Other Ways to Get An Interview (7/30/2014)
- EIW Schedules Available -- How To Cancel -- Open Sign Ups (7/29/2014)
- EIW Participants -- Are You On Track? (7/24/2014)
- EIW Bidding and FIP Application Window Now Open! (7/21/2014)
- Important EIW and FIP Dates and Deadlines (7/9/2014)
CDO Newswire Blog
Continue to the CDO blog here...