How do you envision your future? Do you want to become a civil rights attorney? Work for a top New York law firm? Practice cyberlaw in Silicon Valley?
With a degree from Berkeley Law, the world is your marketplace. Our Career Development Office doesn’t just connect JD students with great job opportunities. We’re committed to helping you embark on a fulfilling career in law that truly reflects your values, goals, and aspirations.
We believe in planning ahead. So beginning in your first year of study, the office will help you create a strategy for transforming your vision into reality.
View the full Career Development Office calendar here...
News and Announcements
- Important EIW and FIP Dates and Deadlines (7/9/2014)
- Resource To Help You Rank Your Bids (7/3/2014)
- Ordering Your Transcripts for EIW (7/3/2014)
- EIW/FIP Prep Programs (6/25/2014)
- Getting Started on Your 2L Summer Public Interest Job Search (6/24/2014)
- 2L Summer Job Search (EIW, FIP & More!) (6/18/2014)
- New Info about EIW (6/4/2014)
CDO Newswire Blog
Continue to the CDO blog here...