The Boalt Hall Fund
The Boalt Hall Fund is our primary fund for accepting gifts and the fastest way to put your dollars to work. That's because they are immediately available to be spent at the dean's discretion. The Boalt Hall Fund provides unrestricted support for the law school to strengthen its core programs and address unanticipated opportunities.
While gifts designated to specific projects are undeniably essential, unrestricted gifts provide an immediate infusion of funds and give our leadership the flexibility to drive forward Boalt’s highest priorities.
Ten examples of where Boalt Hall Fund contributions are allocated:
- Need-based scholarships for students receiving financial aid
- Collaborative projects with other academic departments, schools, and public agencies
- Career Development Office and Student Services programming
- Faculty research and scholarship
- Fellowships for new graduates who are pursuing public-service careers and still seeking employment
- Student travel for delivering legal services to clients, research partners, and policy makers
- Technology upgrades throughout the law school
- Training programs for judges, journalists, and government officials from the U.S. and abroad
- Events to help attract admitted students
- Conferences and symposia at Boalt
At this critical moment in the future of Boalt Hall, alumni and donor participation is vital. Please demonstrate your commitment to the law school by making an annual gift to the Boalt Hall Fund.
With your annual gift, you will become a member of Boalt Hall’s giving societies and be recognized in the Annual Report of Philanthropy. Click here to view the latest roster of fiscal year donors.