Audio and Web Conferencing
The University of California has established a systemwide agreement with ReadyTalk for telephone-based conference calling. This agreement offers competitive rates for on-demand audio conferencing, with the option to simultaneously conduct web conferencing in order to add real-time visual content to your meeting. All you need is a telephone and a computer with internet access and Java software. Audio conference calls with web access provide a cost-effective alternative to travel, allowing you to conduct effective live meetings or presentations at a significant cost savings to Berkeley Law.
ReadyTalk features include:
- Domestic audio conferencing at $0.023 cents per minute, per caller
- Web conferencing at no cost
- No reservations required
- No account activation fee
- No minimum usage or activity required
- Dedicated UC support team
- 24-hour Customer Care toll-free telephone support
- International audio and web conferencing
- Enhanced services at negotiated rates (recording, transcription, operator assistance)
Request a ReadyTalk Account
The UC contract with ReadyTalk is managed for the UC Berkeley by campus Communications and Network Services (CNS). To request a new ReadyTalk account, or to update the chartstring of an existing account, send a message to email@example.com. Include the name of the new ReadyTalk user and appropriate chartstring information. New users will receive a wallet-sized card with ReadyTalk login codes, a quick reference card and Customer Care information by U.S.mail shortly thereafter. CNS will apply your monthly ReadyTalk costs directly to your designated chartstring as a recharge transaction.