Career Development Office
How do you envision your future?
Do you want to become a civil rights attorney? Work for a top New York law firm? Practice cyberlaw in Silicon Valley?
With a degree from Berkeley Law, the world is your marketplace. Our Career Development Office doesn’t just connect JD students with great job opportunities. We’re committed to helping you embark on a fulfilling career in law that truly reflects your values, goals, and aspirations.
We believe in planning ahead. So beginning in your first year of study, the office will help you create a strategy for transforming your vision into reality.
View the full Career Development Office calendar here...
News and Announcements
- CDO Office Hours for Fall 2008 – New Location! (8/11/2008)
- New CDO Counselor (8/11/2008)
- OCIP Information (8/11/2008)
- Transcripts for OCIP (8/11/2008)
- Judicial Clerkships (8/11/2008)
- The Fall Public Interest Sector Job Search (8/11/2008)
- Public Interest/Public Sector Email Lists for 2Ls and 3Ls (8/11/2008)
- Postgraduate Fellowships (8/11/2008)
- Government Honors Programs (8/11/2008)
- Split Public Interest Summers (8/11/2008)
- Off Campus Events (8/11/2008) Lavender Law -- Equal Justice Works Career Fair -- and more!