2850 Telegraph Information
Secured Bicycle Parking at 2850 Telegraph
A secured bicycle parking (sbp) facility is located in the basement garage at the Berkeley Law Center located at 2850 Telegraph. Secured bicycle parking is available daily to pre-authorized bike parkers. Bicycles must not be parked over 24 hours (exceptions will be granted for inclement weather). To register for secured bicycle parking at 2850 Telegraph, print and complete the Secured Bicycle Parking Registration Form and return it to the Berkeley Law Center office manager.
When storing bicycles in the sbp facility, employees must comply with the following Rules and Regulations:
- Park at your own risk. Berkeley Law Center is not responsible for items lost, stolen or damaged.
- Garage access cards are not transferrable.
- Bicycles stored in the sbp facility longer than 1 week will be subject to removal and disposal / donation.
- Locks or other items left behind on bike rack will be removed.
- Access to the sbp facility is valid for 1 year. A new registration form must be submitted to the office manager every year for renewal.
- Bicycles should be walked into the basement garage. Bike riding in both the basement garage and surface parking lot is prohibited.
- Do not use your garage access card for parking unauthorized vehicles.
- Upon termination of agreement and/or separation, you must return your garage access card to the office manager or your supervisor.