November 2014 US-China IP Conference
November 7, 2014
Loyola Law School
Los Angeles, CA
This all-day conference will bring together senior policymakers, academics and international practitioners from China and the U.S. to discuss five important topics:
(1) Revisions to the Chinese Copyright Law;
(2) Role of specialized IP courts;
(3) IP issues related to the entertainment industry;
(4) Updates on patent and trade secrets legislation and protection; and
(5) Challenges and strategies in cross-border IP enforcement.
This one-day conference is an annual event co-hosted by Loyola Law School, Los Angeles; Berkeley Center for Law & Technology; and China Renmin University IP Academy.
More Information and Registration »