Other Health Services

Counseling and CARE Services

Trauma and grief counseling are available to academics, staff and students. Arrangements for this counseling can be made by contacting the following departments in University Health Services:


  • Office of Environment, Health & Safety: contains information on health and safety (including asbestos safety), fire prevention, hazardous materials management, department and building safety, and environmental protection.