Email Computing FAQs
- How do I set up my e-mail at home? (using Mozilla or Outlook)
- How do I manage my e-mail account (e.g. change the password or add a vacation message)?
- How do I manage my e-mail quota?
- How do I save e-mail attachments?
- How do I make sure the attachment is safe to open?
- What can I do if an attachment doesn't open?
- When various people email me attachments, I don't get the attachment and get an email body filled with gibberish instead. What should I do?
- What is spam and why do I get it?
- How can I avoid spam in the future?
- Is there software available to help filter spam?
- How do I use Webmail to manage my email account?
- What browsers work with Webmail?
- I am denied access whenever I try to use Webmail. When I try to log in, I receive the message "Session timed out. Please log in again."