Panel and Keynote recordings available in their respective sections below. To view the full program, visit here.
8:30 AM - 9:00 AM | Breakfast & Registration (Sponsored by Alston & Bird LLP)
9:00 AM - 9:10 AM | Welcome and Introductions by Robert Barr, Executive Director, BCLT
9:10 AM - 10:30 AM | Panel 1: "Privacy and Mobile Payments" [Panel 1 Audio]
- Paul Schwartz, UC Berkeley School of Law, BCLT (Moderator)
- Laura Berger, Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
- Tom Brown, Paul Hastings LLP
- Russell Schrader, Visa, Inc.
- Scott Shipman, eBay, Inc.
10:30 AM -11:00 AM | Break
- Kenneth A. Bamberger, UC Berkeley School of Law, BCLT (Moderator)
- Jeffrey Rabkin, Office of the Attorney General, CA Department of Justice
- Andy Serwin, Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Christopher Sundermeier, Reputation.com, Inc.
- Kurt Wimmer, Covington & Burling LLP
12:15 PM - 1:00 PM | Lunch
- Jan Philipp Albrecht, European Parliament
- Christopher Wolf, Hogan Lovells LLP (Moderator)
- Ashlie Beringer, Facebook, Inc.
- Hank Dempsey, California State Assembly
- Brian Gin, Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Mike Hintze, Microsoft Corp.
- Paul Martino, Alston & Bird LLP
- Deirdre K. Mulligan, UC Berkeley School of Information, BCLT (Moderator)
- James DeGraw, Ropes & Gray LLP
- Drew Liebert, California Assembly Judiciary Committee
- Susan Lyon-Hintze, Law Office of Susan Lyon-Hintze
- Nicole A. Ozer, American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU)
5:00 PM - 6:00 PM | Reception (Sponsored by Hogan Lovells LLP)