Videos of lectures and presentations at the Institute
3/11/2014: 2014 Annual Conference in Israel Studies, titled Israeli and Palestinian Waterways: History, Politics, and Technology of Water and Environment in the Middle East. For information about speakers, see conference program.
1) Opening Remarks and Panel I: Historical Formations: The Law and Politics of Water Since the British Mandate.
2) Panel II: Social Questions: Scarcity, Access, and Health.
3) Cosponsor presentation and Panel III: Water Across Borders: The Politics of Peace and Collaboration.
4) Panel IV: Technology and Innovation: Changing the Political and Environmental Calculus.
5) Keynote Speech: A Green Bridge over Troubled Waters: The Kidron Valley/Wadi El Nar River Basin Project and the Possibilities for Israeli-Palestinian Environmental Collaboration. By Glenn Yago, Senior Director, Milken Institute Israel Center; Founder, Financial Innovations Labs.
3/7/2014: "Covering Israel: A Reporter's Notebook" - Lecture with Janine Zacharia, Former Jerusalem Bureau Chief, Washington Post; Former Washington Bureau Chief, Jerusalem Post; Carlos Kelly McClatchy Visiting Lecturer, Department of Communication, Stanford University.
Gallery of Photographs from Events
03/06/2014: "Israeli Start-Ups in the International Arena"
02/14-03/07/2014: "Covering Covering Israel: Conversations with Contemporary Journalists"
10/9/2013: "Jews and Words" with Fania Oz-Salzberger
03/12/2013: "Writing Identity" with Sayed Kashua
11/26/2012: The 2012-2013 Robbins Collection Lecture in Jewish Law and Thought with Chief Rabbi Lord Jonathan Sacks
10/23/2012: 2012-2013 Gilbert Foundation Colloquy with Judge Kozinski and Justice Beinisch
4/16/2012: 2011-2012 Robbins Collection Lecture in Jewish Law with Professors Barry Wimpfheimer and Marianne Constable
2/14/2011: 2010-2011 Robbins Collection Lecture in Jewish Law, with Professor Suzanne Last Stone