Roundtable Sponsorship Opportunity
Boalt Hall is seeking a sponsor for the premier All-Alumni Weekend event, “Political Roundtable: The Obama Report Card.”
What: 100th Anniversary Boalt Hall CENTENNIAL EVENT
Political Roundtable hosted by Boalt Hall – UC Berkeley School of Law
Where: The Herbst Theater, located inside the War Memorial Veterans Building at 401 Van Ness Avenue at McAllister Street.
When: Friday, September 21, 2012 – 7:30 p.m.
Description: This year is Boalt Hall’s 100th anniversary. The Centennial Year theme is Big Ideas/Bold Actions. The first major event is the Political Roundtable scheduled on Friday, September 21 and will be the premier event to launch All-Alumni Weekend (September 21-23) and Back to Boalt Day (September 22).
The Political Roundtable discussion coincides with the ongoing national debate of the future of our country and is scheduled just before the series of official presidential debates that begin in early October. This engaging discussion will focus on President Obama’s first term in office and offer different political viewpoints. Panelists will give us their opinions and grade the President’s performance with a “report card.” Participants include Jennifer Granholm and Robert Reich on the Democratic side, and Dan Schnur and Pete Wilson from the Republican side. Dean Christopher Edley will moderate the panel.
Attendance: Estimated 900 people.
Ticket Cost: $50 per general admission ticket/ $35 per ticket for students.
Presenting Sponsor Level: $25,000.
- 50 complimentary tickets with VIP seating to the event to be used for special guests/clients or staff
- Listing/logo on all marketing and sponsorship material including web-page, posters, advertising, alumni mailings, etc.
- Listing/logo on the programs for the evening
- Special verbal recognition at the event
- Recognition as the exclusive host for the pre-event wine reception
- Recognition at All-Alumni Weekend (September 21-23) and Back to Boalt Day (September 22)
- 2 tickets to the 100th Anniversary Gala event on November 9 - Pauley Ballroom
- Sponsorship listing/logo on the tickets
- Recognition in Transcript magazine and the Annual Report of Philanthropy
Contact us at 510.643.9277 or firstname.lastname@example.org for sponsorship information.