For 2012 Graduate Job-Seekers
Please mark your calendar for the Alumni Job Search Workshop on August 14th, 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. at the law school. Further details will be emailed to you.
Pre-Bar Suggested Action Items
- Review our Post-Graduate Employment Guide -- a comprehensive collection of resources for job-seekers including a Job Search Action Plan. Email the Alumni Counselor for a copy if needed.
- Update your resume. You may email the Alumni Counselor for review and suggestions.
- Review our Alumni Job Search Webcast -- a nuts and bolts program covering options and job-search techniques in various practice settings (you may review the whole program (90 minutes) or just relevant segments).
- Set up or update your existing LinkedIn profile and join the UC Berkeley School of Law, Boalt Hall group. For more on using LinkedIn, attend one of their weekly introductory webinars.
- Set up a job search agent to have entry-level positions on b-Line emailed to you automatically - instructions.