Help the CDO
- Actively recruit Berkeley Law students and alumni for openings in your firm or organization. Hire Berkeley Law folks!
- Participate in the hiring process at your firm or organization.
- Participate in CDO programs–contact the CDO to be placed on our speakers list. We offer about 20 to 30 programs each semester and often rely on speakers who have volunteered. Contact CDO Assistant Dean Terrence Galligan.
- Participate in the CDO mock interview program at the beginning of the fall and/or spring semesters. Contact Sarah Cunniff.
- Volunteer to be a moot court or mock trial judge. Contact Bill Fernholz for moot court or Donna Petrine for mock trial.
- Join the Berkeley Law alumni chapter in your city. Be available for lunch and networking with students who may be working in your city during the summer. Contact Megan Smith in the Alumni Office.
- Join the Berkeley Law Alumni Network and the @Cal Career Network, and make yourself available for questions from students and other alums. Contact Megan Smith in the Alumni Office.
- Join the CDO Social Justice Mentoring Program. Contact Linda Maranzana to get involved.